Home inspections are non invasive examinations designed to provide a client with knowledge and insight about a home. A home inspection should also identify any major deficiencies in a home; such as the items listed below. Each component will be thoroughly evaluated and detailed in every one of our home inspections reports. Hillis Home Inspections Inc.’s mission is to perform the most thorough and professional inspection within their scope of practice and the governing laws of the State of Illinois.
What’s covered in my home inspection?
• Room-by-room review
• Foundation and basement
• Any additional structural components
• Interior plumbing systems
• Interior electrical systems
• Permanent heating and cooling systems
• Condition of windows
• Condition of doors and door frames
• Condition of floors, walls, and ceilings
• The attic and any visible insulation